Monday, February 13, 2006

I think I'm over it.

Forgive and forget.

School was fun today. Rugby was fun. Oooh I love love the grass. Doing sit ups on the grass was even lovelier! I like being PE rep, dont you Farah Amelia Tan? We get to stand under the fan while taking the equipment. And I think I've disclosed too much.

Malay was stupid. I dont like Malay and English cos of the teachers. Malay was boring without Lilia. ;(

After school was damn funny thanks to Ari. That silly girl. Suck up to people lah you. No one wants to be your Valentine and you copied Love Actually! Ahahaha You lousy. To me you are PERFECT. AHAHAHAHA

Ahahaha that was my day.

I HAVE A FUCKEN HOT HOT HOT DATE TOMORROW. HE'S SO HOT, HE MAKES YOU SWEAT! RIGHT MICHELLE? No, its not Jiao Lian. (I think only Teresa'd understand that statement. Ahaha)


See ya. I must study physics. Its such a killjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home